PU F400 Hydrophobic Grout
Flexible one-component, hydrophobic grout for water cut-off in moving cracks and joints in concrete, masonry structures.
For flexibly sealing water-carrying cracks in concrete and masonry. Rapid sealing without shrinkage. Reacts with water into a flexible polyurethane and forms a hydrophobic, chemical and biological resistant barrier.
- Adaptable reaction time
- Reacts with water into a flexible, closed cell polyurethane
- Forms a chemically resistant barrier
- Sealing is obtained in a very short time
- Non shrinking or swelling
- Solvent-free system
- Sealing of non- moving and moving cracks
- Sealing expansion joints
- Gas and water sealing
- Sewage pipe grouting
- Manhole sealing
|RES1 F400||PU F400||5 gal pail|