Pro-Poxy 2500 is a three-component, 100 percent solids, multi-purpose, high-strength, non-shrink epoxy patching mortar. The system combines a high-quality epoxy resin and curing agent with an engineered blend of graded aggregates. Specifically engineered to provide superior patching while demonstrating similar physical characteristics to the concrete substrate.
- Chemically bonds to concrete.
- Low modulus.
- High tensile, compressive and early strengths.
- Withstands freeze/thaw cycles.
- Semi-rigid for shock absorption.
- Compatible with type III epoxy overlays.
- Provides textured bonding profile.
- Pre-measured proportions
- Rapid strength gain
- Open to foot traffic in 8 hours
- Moisture insensitive
- Solvent free
- Superior wearing surface
- Chemically resistant.
|08 UNPRO2500 1/2CF||Pro-Poxy 2500||0.5 cubic feet|