How does MasterSeal 582 work?
MasterSeal 582 is a waterproof portland cement-based coating for below-grade exterior concrete and masonry surfaces. Polymer-modified with MasterEmaco A 660, MasterSeal 582 creates a cost-effective durable waterproofing barrier.
- Below and above grade
- Exterior above-grade as a waterproof base coat for high-build acrylic coatings
What are the unique features of MasterSeal 582?
- Waterproof to protect building interiors from dampness and moisture damage
- Breathable to allow interior moisture to escape without damaging coating
- Cement-based formula helps to bond concrete and masonry substrates
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 582?
- Resistant to both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure
|BA 100 6373||MasterSeal 582||Approx. 2 lbs per square yard|