SEALMASTIC emulsion-type dampproofing is a breather-type which permits moisture vapor to escape through the film, while remaining resistant to water penetration. This prevents blistering of applied films. The product can be applied to green concrete (not totally dry).
SEALMASTIC TYPE I (spray-grade) is an asphalt-based, non-fibered, clay emulsion. Under normal use, it resists flow or sag. Its greater resistance to water is ideal where spray application is desired.
SEALMASTIC TYPE II (brush-on/spray-grade) is an asphalt-based, clay emulsion with fibers specifically formulated to offer a tight film that combines both excellent strength and resistance to water.
SEALMASTIC TYPE III (trowel-on grade) is a trowel-applied mineral colloid, asphalt emulsion, fibrated with selected fibers and produced in an ideal, light trowel application consistency. SEALMASTIC TYPE III offers high weather, water, corrosion, and abrasion resistance. It can be used as an adhesive on foam board installations.
SEALMASTIC emulsion-type dampproofing coatings are ideal for reducing dampness and moisture infiltration through foundation walls, parapets, firewalls, tanks, culverts, cisterns, and bridge abutments. They are also applicable for stone-backing, above-grade cavity wall applications, and below-grade masonry wall dampproofing. The SEALMASTIC product line also helps to minimize internal structural damage from mildew and mold, and is compatible with ICF foam forms.
- Adheres to damp or “green” surfaces … no waiting for concrete to thoroughly dry.
- Ready to use … no heating or thinning required; dries rapidly.
- Fast and economical way to protect concrete and masonry foundation walls from moisture penetration.
- Easy to apply … available in spray-, brush- or trowel-grades; meets a broad application range.
- Three application grades available for maximum versatility.
- VOC compliant.
|WR 635 0005||Sealmastic Emulsion||5 gal pail|