Architectural Finish is a single component, cement based, polymer-modified material specially formulated for rubbing, smoothing, repairing and restoring vertical or overhead concrete surfaces.
Architectural Finish is a trowel applied mortar designed to eliminate small concrete surface blemishes, rough areas, bug holes, form marks on poured walls, tilt-up and precast. The material dries a light gray color and can be sanded to provide a smooth finish.
The Architectural Finish™ develops a high strength that is compatible with concrete and is not sensitive to water after curing. Applications are on vertical or overhead surfaces interior or exterior and above or below grade.
- Fine silica aggregate provides smooth surface
- Easy To Use; Just Mix With Water
- Color Blended To dry Light Gray
- 30 Minutes Working Time
- Interior or exterior applications
- Can be left exposed, not sensitive to moisture.
- Self-Curing in 70° F (21° C), 50% Relative Humidity
|DS 308236||Architectural Finish||50 lbs bag|