How does MasterSeal 590 work?
MasterSeal 590 is a one-component, quick-setting, portland-cement-based hydraulic repair mortar that instantly stops running water through holes or cracks in concrete or masonry. It expands as it sets to lock into place even under constant water pressure.
- Nonmoving (static) cracks and holes with running water or moisture seepage
- For immersion service
- For anchoring vertical bolts
- Retaining walls
What are the features?
- Fully hydraulic
- Shrinkage compensated
- Ready to topcoat in 15 minutes with appropriate product
- Durable nonmetallic, non-gypsum formula
- Formulation available for cold-weather applications
What are the benefits?
- Stops running water; develops high-strength quickly
- Sets above or below water
- Expands to lock in place
- Mixes easily with water only
- Minimizes downtime
- Maintains volume stability over time
- Use in all seasons and climates
|BA 100 6484||MasterSeal 590||10 lbs bag|
|BA 100 6479||MasterSeal 590||50 lbs bag|