Master Weld 948
MasterWeld 948 is a one component, high strength, high solids, polyurethane adhesive. It produces a permanent overnight bond to almost any substrate in a variety of climates.
Use with most rigid building materials including:
- Treated & untreated lumber
- Bonding carpet tack strips to substrate.
What are the unique features of MasterWeld 948?
- High strength
- Adheres to a variety of materials
- Nonshrinking to eliminate cracking
- Low odor and VOC compliant
- Bonds to frozen lumber
What are the benefits of MasterWeld 948?
- Creates a strong, permanent bond overnight
- Versatile use with a variety of materials in a variety of conditions
- Provides excellent, crack free coverage
|LM 1005||L&M Everbond||1 gal|
|LM 1007||L&M Everbond||5 gal|