PS 1466 ready-to-use, high-range, water-reducing admixture is a new-generation, patent-pending admixture based on polycarboxylate chemistry. PS 1466 is very effective in producing concretes with different levels of workability, including applications that require self-consolidating concrete (SCC). The use of PS 1466 results in improved compressive strength providing mixture proportioning flexibility.
PS 1466 is particularly effective in improving concrete mixtures with reduced portland cement contents without compromising 28-day strength requirements. PS 1466 will meet ASTM C 494 requirements for Type A, waterreducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
- Maximum dosage effectiveness for a given water reduction.
- Controlled rheology.
- Robust air-entraining admixture compatibility.
- Improved strength development.
- Can be used in a wide variety of concrete mixtures as a Type A or Type F admixture.
- Improved finishability and surface appearance.
- Mixture development flexibility for cement reductions and/or increased use of supplementary cementitious materials.
PS 1466 – Info
PS 1466 [MSDS]
|BA 565 789 191
|BA 565 789 195
|BA 565 789 1955