MasterPel 240 multipurpose admixture is used in a variety of water-repellent and efflorescence control applications. This unique formula is based on a novel silane chemistry that is different from that of conventional water-repellent admixtures in the concrete industry.
- Unique formulation.
- Part of block producer water-repellency certification program.
- Contains components that enhance color and reduce efflorescence potential.
- Provides improved material flow and extrusion characteristics.
- Superior water repellency versus conventional water-repellent admixtures.
- Significantly reduces secondary efflorescence (improves primary efflorescence control).
- Improves color vibrance and pigment efficiency.
- Increases compressive and flexural strengths.
- Increases production rate.
- Adds visual appeal.
|BA 559 675 65||MasterPel 240 Mortar Admix||6 oz Pouch|