CS-102 Butyl Rubber Sealant is used for above and below ground containment structures. Not intended for use in expansion joints or joints that move.
- Provides permanently flexible watertight joints.
- Excellent adhesion and structural integrity.
- Bonds well to most surfaces, including: Concrete, Fiberglass, Metal, Plastic and aluminum.
- Sealed joints will not shrink, harden or oxidize upon aging.
- Controlled flow resistance for application ease.
- Low to high temperature workability: 20°F to 120°F (-7°C to 48°C)
- Rugged service temperature: -30°F to +200°F (-34°C to +93°C)
- No priming normally necessary. When confronted with difficult installation conditions, such as wet concrete or temperatures below 40°F (4°C), priming the concrete will improve the bonding action. Consult Concrete Sealants for the proper primer to meet your application.
Conseal CS-440 – Technical Info
Conseal CS-440 – SDS
||Conseal CS-440 Fuel & Oil Resistant Sealant
||3/4 in x 1 in x 14.5 ft
||SPECIAL ORDER ONLY