Clear Cure VOC J7WB
Dayton Superior’s Clear Cure VOC J7WB is a VOC compliant, water based clear resin dissipating curing compound. Clear Cure VOC J7WB is a true curing membrane meeting ASTM C309. Clear Cure VOC J7WB contains < 100 g/L VOC’s making it compliant in all areas of the United States & Canada. Clear Cure VOC J7WB provides excellent curing properties for newly placed concrete and is easier to remove than most curing membranes.
Clear Cure VOC J7WB is designed to be used on freshly finished concrete as a membrane forming curing compound for both horizontal/vertical surfaces as well as interior/exterior applications. Clear Cure VOC J7WB will, when properly applied, maintain moisture required for proper hydration of the cement.
- VOC compliant in all areas
- Meets ASTM C309
- May contribute to LEED credits
- Dissipation normally begins within 7-10 days
- Easier removal than most other membrane forming curing compounds
- Does not interfere with adhesion of subsequent surface treatments once removed
- Low odor.
|Clear Cure VOC J7WB||5 gal|