Nap’s Waler Bracket & Flat Shoe
The Nap’s Waler Bracket and Flat Shoe are a highly durable concrete forming hardware that is commonly used in conjunction with a short tail snaptie. However the Nap’s Waler and Flat shoe can be incorporated into various applications for concrete construction. From edge forming to columns to radius applications or retaining walls, Nap’s can provide you with the straightest, strongest solution.
Five reason why you should be using Nap’s:
- Nap’s walers and flat shoes decrease material costs by using less 2 x 4’s than other forming systems. One row of walers per eight foot panel equals fifty percent less lumber than other systems.
- No moving parts equal minimum losses on breakage and bending. Each bracket or flat shoe has a full 30 square inches of coverage.
- Saves by standardizing tie sizes using metal or plastic cones. Nap’s unique design allows one snap tie size with both the flat shoe or waler bracket.
- Our products can be used both with Horizontal or vertical waling, demonstrating the versatility of our waler and flat shoe.
- Works on various drill patterns enabling the use of your own designs.
Rentals are based on a 28-day minimum.
|Product Number||Description||Available for Rent?|
|Nap Flat Shoe
Nap Waler Bracket