To operate heavy duty truck with mixer drum to provide products and delivery services to customers at job sites in a timely manner to meet customer expectations.
- Deliver Ready-Mix Concrete
- Perform daily truck inspection and report needed repairs
- Daily Cleaning of mixer truck
- Provide onsite quality control and ability to adjust concret11e to customers specifications
- Locate and determine efficient and safe route to delivery locations
- Positive interpersonal communication with customers
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must have current Class B CDL and current medical card
- Must have an acceptable driving record and provide a copy no older than 30 days
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience driving commercial vehicle
- Minimum of 2 years of construction driving experience acceptable
- Must be able to obtain security clearance for driving access onto JBER
- Must be physically able to assemble and remove concrete chutes on truck
- Must be physically able to lift 94lbs and pass a Fit for Duty test
- Concrete properties and construction knowledge desirable
- Must be or become member of Teamsters Local 959.
- Per Teamster Local 959 Contract.
AS&G is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected status.
AS&G is a drug free work place; passing a drug and alcohol test will be required prior to employment. Random drug testing during employment.