This position assists with all levels of manufacturing precast concrete products as well as rebar fabrication; unloading shipments and loading out customers.
- Prepare and maintain precast forms.
- Place rebar in precast forms.
- Assist with concrete pouring, finishing and breaking products out of forms.
- Cutting and bending rebar.
- Operating and performing light maintenance on machinery.
- Loading/ unloading for vendors and customers.
- Assist with the daily clean-up of forms, machinery, shop and yard.
- Other duties as directed by the Operations Manager and Shop/ Yard Foremen.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening prior to employment and will be subject to random drug tests.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements, procedures and company policies.
- Must be dependable and hardworking with a positive team attitude.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Forklift and Concrete finishing experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in math, and be able to calculate length changes and weight adjustments.
- Must be able to work both alone and with others, and willing to put in overtime in order to meet deadlines.
- Must have the physical fitness strength to lift 100 pounds, wear tool belt, and have the stamina and agility to do repetitive work on feet for prolonged periods.
- Must be or become a member of the Laborers Local 341 Union.
- Per Laborers Local 341 Contract.
Precast Concrete Co.
Cezar Plascencia, Assistant Manager
Fax: (907) 344-2844
11360 Lang Street
Anchorage, AK 99515
AS&G/ PCC/ Dimond Fabricators is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected status. AS&G/ PCC/ Dimond Fabricators is a drug free work place; passing a drug and alcohol test will be required prior to employment. Random drug testing during employment.